Local help if you are struggling due to Covid 19.
If you have money worries, rent arrears or are experiencing hardship because of Coronavirus, help is available in Shropshire - Citizens Advice Shropshire - My Money Matters
- Gobowen - please click here for more information.
- St Martins - please click here to visit the facebook page or click here for more information.
- Weston Rhyn - please click here to visit Weston Rhyn Institute facebook page or click here for more information.
Mental health support services
- Shropshire Psychological Services (Shropshire GP Practice) - 0300 123 6020 - have both an active Facebook and website
- Parabl Talking Therapies(Chirk and Overton GP Practices) 0300 777 2257 -please visit their website or click here to view their leaflet.
- Young Minds -The UK’s leading charity fighting for children and young people's mental health. Please click here for more information.
- Please click here to view the list of the NHS Mental Health Charities and Organisations.
- Samaritans - 116 123 24hrs a day, 7 days a week - please click here for more contact options and to visit their website.
- Please click here for Mental health and well being service within Shropshire Council.
- Please visit Shropshire Council for the most up to date local authority information.
- Please visit Wrexham Council for the most up to date information in Wrexham.
- Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19).
Latest information from the Government.
Please click here to view the latest Local COVID-19 Alert Level 'Medium' Poster
Please click here to view the latest Local COVID-19 Alert Level 'High' Poster
Please click here to view the latest Local COVID-19 Alert Level 'Very High' Poster
This is being updated on a regular basis so please do keep checking it.