The Three Parishes Big Local Partnership are pleased to announce the publication of the new Community Plan.
Covering the next 3 years, from September 2016, the plan will build on the progress made in the last 2 years. The main activities in the plan are:
- Enterprise Support programme – supporting and developing local business, social enterprise and the local economy
- Grants programmes – our Community Chest grant schemes and Big Grants Schemes are continuing.
- Communications – helping local people to know what’s on, what’s new, and how to get involved.
- School Savings Clubs – working with Fairshare Credit Union to continue to develop School Savings Clubs in our local schools.
- ‘My money matters’ – a project to tackle debt and personal finance issues
- Community Events – Hosting our own events, and supporting other local Community events.
Click here to download a copy of the full plan and find out more, and please let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions, or just want to find out more.