There are lots of ways that you can take part in your local community or the Three Parishes Big Local project. Here are some of the ways that you can get involved:
- Join our Partnership. We are open to all and welcome new Partners, all you need is a willingness to be involved and to act in the interests of the community. We meet once a month as a Partnership and then involve ourselves in projects as much or as little as time allows.
- Let us know your ideas. We are always looking for ideas and feedback about ways that our communities can be developed through the Three Parishes Big Local investment. If you have a suggestion, an idea that you need help with, or are looking for funding for a project, please let us know.
- Keep us informed of any events or activities that you or your community group are organising in our local area. We can then help you to promote your event, whether big or small.
- Let us know if your organisation or community group is looking for new members or volunteers so that we can help with member and volunteer recruitment.
- Take a look at the opportunities for volunteering in our local area.
- View or search our Community Directory for details of classes, projects and groups in the local area to get involved with. Let us know if there is something missing from this list.
- Act as a local reporter - Send us news articles or photos of local events or anything of local interest. We can use these on our website and facebook page
- Enter a competition – we hold competitions for residents. Check our competitions page for details of current competitions. If you have any ideas for future competitions that we could run, please let us know.
- Spread the word about Three Parishes Big Local. We are trying to reach as many people as possible in our villages. Tell other people about who we are and what we do and encourage them to get involved with us or in our community. Like and share our facebook page – 3PBigLocal